The Female Jerry Maguire
Fee ranges between: $22,001 - $32,000
The fee range listed in is USD, represents the price for a keynote presentation in the person's home nation, and does not include travel and lodging. We strive to keep this information up to date, though price changes are often sudden and occasionally significant. Several other factors can impact fees and costs: location, length of presentation, audio/visual requirements and the cost of providing them on-site and currency fluctuation. The exact cost for a particular speaker for your situation is readily available from one of our associates.
- Specializes in: Customer Service, Leadership, Motivation/Inspiration, Peak Performance, Sports
- Travels From: Georgia
Molly Fletcher is a trailblazer in every sense of the word. She is a rare talent of business wisdom, relationship brilliance and unwavering optimism. As a CEO, she shares her unconventional and unique techniques that made her one of the first female sports agents in the high stakes, big ego world of professional sports and now a successful entrepreneur.
Formerly, as president of client representation for sports and entertainment agency CSE, Molly spent two decades as one of the world’s only female sports agents.
She was hailed as the “female Jerry Maguire” by CNN as she recruited and represented hundreds of sport’s biggest names, including Hall of Fame pitcher John Smoltz, PGA TOUR golfer Matt Kuchar, broadcaster Erin Andrews, and basketball championship coaches Tom Izzo and Doc Rivers. As she successfully negotiated over $500 million in contracts and built lasting relationships, she also observed and adopted the traits of those at the top of their game.
She has been featured in ESPN, Fast Company, Forbes and Sports Illustrated, and has energized organizations as diverse as AT&T, Bank of America, Michigan State University, Georgia Tech, the PGA TOUR and Home Depot. Molly is the author of three books: A Winner’s Guide to Negotiating; The Business of Being the Best; and The 5 Best Tools to Find Your Dream Career. She’s also the founder of The Betterment Institute, a series of online coaching courses for corporations and individuals.
Molly has been recognized by Michigan State University with the Outstanding Alumni award and has received numerous other awards. She currently serves as a National Trustee member for the Boys & Girls Clubs of America, after serving on the Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta board and as a member of Young Presidents’ Organization (YPO).
Molly earned a bachelor’s degree in communications from Michigan State University while competing in tennis as an elite college athlete. Molly’s energy and passion for life shines through everything she does. She finds her greatest joy at home in Atlanta with her husband Fred and their three daughters.
Unleash Your Potential
Special things happen when we recognize our own potential, but oftentimes it takes a personal or professional crisis to create transformational change. How can we create transformational change in the absence of crisis and be our best every single day? Molly Fletcher takes lessons learned from two decades of experience in the sports agent industry and makes them applicable to our own lives. She shares stories from her experiences as one of the only female sports agents in the industry as well as lessons from some of the top athletes and coaches in the game.
Engaging the audience with stories, energy and humor, Molly Fletcher outlines the 5-step process to unleashing your potential:
Audience members leave not just energized and inspired, but with a changed mindset and a process for taking action and creating change in their lives, whether personal or professional.
Learn how to:
• Send yourself the right messages
• Uncover gaps through self-awareness, focusing on strengths and filling in weaknesses
• Set priorities and act against those to manage your energy
• Recover faster from adversity
• Execute with a sense of urgency
• Create transformational change in the absence of crisis
We are all born fearless, but often don't stay fearless. Molly re-ignites your authentic fearless self to inspire you to define and reach your new level of greatness. Molly's motivating message will have you ready to dream, live and grow fearlessly.
• The best in their field face challenges fearlessly
• Asking for what you need and want drives breakthroughs
• Living authentically is the key to success
Negotiate Your Way to Success
Effective negotiation is rooted in establishing trust and building relationships—one conversation at a time. Hailed as the "female Jerry Maguire" by CNN, Molly shares her proven approach to landing more than $500 million worth of deals throughout her career. Her tactical advice will give you the courage to ask for what you want in life– and get it!
Leading the Way: Inspiring Go Getters and Game Changers
In order to lead, you have to inspire people to want to follow. A true leader knows that leadership extends beyond self. From the arenas of professional sports to the boardrooms of major companies, Molly shares what drives top leaders and how they inspire collective success.
Learn how the best leaders:
• Connect versus communicate and create a culture of feedback
• Lead through change and adversity
• Hire and retain talent with a focus on growth mindset
• Inspire self-accountability and a culture of success
Transform Your Business Relationships
In today's workforce, we are all responsible for business development whether it's in our job titles or not. As a sports agent, Molly built a client base of hundreds of athletes, coaches and broadcasters. The recruiting cycle as a sports agent parallels the business development cycle in other industries. By building and managing relationships, Molly was able to find new business, keep her existing clients, and grow her client roster.
Learn from Molly how to:
• Find and cultivate new business opportunities
• Turn connections into meaningful business relationships
• Differentiate yourself from the competition
• Maximize your existing business relationships to grow your business
• Close the deal in long business development cycles
Women Winning in Business...and Beyond
A trailblazer in the male-dominated sports agent industry, Molly empowers women to carve out their own path for success. Her message inspires, using humor and personal stories of her own experiences to connect.
Some of the messaging she incorporates into her keynotes for female audiences includes:
• Manage Your Energy: Why it's more important for women to manage their energy than their time
• Purpose Driven Leadership: How passion suffocates fear and purpose anchors leadership
• Living Intentionally: Why balance is a byproduct of clarity
• Re-Framing Failure: Why women must learn to bounce back faster
• The Female Advantage: Make being the only woman in the room your advantage
• Getting Comfortable with Negotiation: Taking the intimidation out of negotiation
A Winner's Guide to Negotiating: How Conversation Gets Deals Done
In her most recent book, A Winner's Guide to Negotiating: How Conversation Gets Deals Done, trailblazing sports agent Molly Fletcher delivers a strategic guide to getting the most out of every negotiation. Effective negotiation is rooted in establishing trust and building relationships—one conversation at a time. Molly shows her proven approach to landing more than $500 million worth of deals throughout her career.
It all comes down to doing five things well:
• Set the Stage
• Find Common Ground
• Ask with Confidence
• Embrace the Pause
• Know When to Leave
Master these steps and you'll not only close more deals—you'll be setting yourself up for the next big one. We negotiate every day in our lives, whether we recognize we are in a negotiation or not. Negotiating is a skill that can be learned and has the power to change what you think you are capable of and what you can accomplish.
Learn how to:
• Avoid common negotiating pitfalls
• Set the stage for a deal
• Negotiate with all types of people and in any situation
• Overcome fear of negotiating and ask with confidence
• Approach gender roles within a negotiation